Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hannah's Prom!

So a little fact about me, I am the oldest of 4 girls! There is a lot of estrogen in this family. Anyway, my sister Hannah who is 17 had her junior prom a few weeks ago and she looked beautiful! It was so fun to watch her get ready and remember what a crazy time prom is. Can you even remember?

In any case, I have been meaning to post pictures of her for such a long time, so what better time then my first real blog post? Hope you like them Han... These first few are of Hannah getting ready. These days, prom is just like a wedding! hah






Here are a few of my favorites of Hannah and her date Parker. Does he remind you of anyone .... Justin Bieber ... Zac Efron maybe? So cute!



They made their own corsages. So creative.





Sassy.


Hannah & Parker-Picture on Left
Sabrina (best friend) & Mia (sister)-Picture on Right

Backwards Prom Pictures. Who looks better?


Funny Mia.

























1 comment: